Sunday, October 14, 2007

Karl L. Marinko 1961 - 2007


Dear Karl,

I cannot believe I will never talk to you or hear from you again. I just found out today. I sent you an email last night. I am so grateful for our last visit together. That was 2005. We made our peace. We were friends always from the beginning. You gave me so much and I know I expressed my humble gratitude the last I saw you but now I don't feel it was enough. I have and will always carry a part of you with me. Our Humor was the best part of us and only one of the great things about you, Karl you will sorely be missed by countless hearts.




My ex husband died and I didn't know it. I found out by searching for him on You Tube. I had been thinking about him so much lately. We were married from 8/15/99 to 8/22/00. (We spent Y2K together)
Here is the link to his Obit: http://www.legacy.com/MarinIJ/DeathNotices.asp?Page=Lifestory&PersonId=95484248

2 comments:

  1. Melinda, I am so sorry about the way you found out about Karl. I can imagine the shock you felt. That is the same way I felt when I got the news. I lived with Karl and we were engaged for a little while. I know how unbelievable this has been. He must have been trying to reach you which is why you were thinking about him so much. I think about him constantly and haven't been able to let go yet. I even dream of him almost every night. I thought by posting this it may help a little. Take care,
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the previous comment:
    Thank you Melanie. If you come back and read this, please email me at melminda@yahoo.com I'd like to hear from you. It might be good for both of us to talk. Take care and thank you for your comment.

    ReplyDelete

All comments moderated