Sunday, July 23, 2006

It's all been down hill... for so long. Now I don't even care.
Maybe you thought I'd make it...or just don't know that I'm not even there.

Memories shadowed by yesterday.
Nothing has a hold on me... it's pulling me away.
My heart lives like a piece of ice - numbered days - melting all the time.

Tell me now that I've gone off on my own why I'd miss you?
Nothing on my shoulder I'm weightless but....
Wake me before I get the chance to fly.

I'd give you my chains link by link if life was just a dream....
But I'm only blaming truth for what's become of me.

The same chains that hold me down could set me free.

R.A.P.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Mindy. Your web site is incredible. What a creative mind that you have. I love the poem about "color of rainbows." ~ Your buddy Michol in Gresham. :-)

    ReplyDelete

All comments moderated