Wednesday, November 29, 2006

BOWLING FOR TAMPONS

Why do people believe that there is some sort of obligation to hook up with someone just because there is no one else available? Sorry. I wasn't hungry; I'll pass on the crab and Loin chop. No really, thank you...

A so-called friend of mine tried to tell me that I am to quick to go inward not being open to the opportunities to what "I need" I dont NEED anything. He believes I need him. He is wrong.

I am always very outspoken and clear that:
I'm not interested in laying, staying, or obeying.

He gave me the impression he understood by actually saying :"I understand your aversion Mel"


He forgot to tell me however, what his continuing expectations were as a "friend". He expects "at least deserves" someone to be his emotional tampon and his biggest fan all at the same time.


Sorry I don't like bowling all that much. Nor will I miss not laughing and won't miss being expected to to powder his ass and tell him that its special!!

My disdain and loathing of the bullshit scenario of " significant other" is unlikely to cease anytime soon. I refuse to buy into that shit any more... and I wont fuck to fuck, either.

1 comment:

  1. I am all I need too.
    People must understand that happiness can only be found within themselves and to quit relying on others to provide it for them. It is unfair.

    Q

    ReplyDelete

All comments moderated