Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Who was the Ad wizard that came up with this one?

We all hate those annoying banner ads and pop ups... (don't we?) Even with the pop up blocker somehow advertisers like casalmedia still pop up.

Well I was just reading a news story on kgw.com when a man walked onto the lower left side of my screen and asked me if I was in the market for a truck. (no I haven't been drinking and I'm not high.)

He was wearing a T-shirt with toyota.com on it. I have to be honest, I was not annoyed.
I was amazed, it a Man standing inside my monitor, almost looked 3d. I was just sitting here with my mouth open. I didn't click on his shirt because I'm not in the Market for a truck, but impressed none-the-less.

Then he just faded away like Bewitched or Genie.

Very clever advertising with state of the art marketing tools, if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments moderated